EZYAIR COVID-19 Statement
The EZYAIR board and Management Team are continuing to monitor developments related to COVID-19 and during this challenging time, our #1 priority remains the health and well being of our employees, clients and the community as a whole.
As a result, EZYAIR (in conjunction with the supporting advice of the Federal and State Health Authorities) has introduced and implemented the COVID-19 Policies and Procedures to protect the Health of our staff and customers, such as:
- Keeping safe social distancing.
- Regular washing of hands.
- Regular sanitation of tools
- Regular sanitation of toolboxes
- Regular sanitation of vehicles.
- Wearing PPE (Personal Protective Devices) to protect eyes, nose and mouth.
- Cleaning and Sanitising existing air conditioning systems in their offices
- Sanitising air conditioning systems in their personal homes.
EZYAIR have advised staff to postpone all non-essential work travel and limit non-essential personal travel as appropriate. EZYAIR has also advised staff to monitor Federal and State Health Authorities’ advice and consider their own personal situation.
If any EZYAIR staff have symptoms of COVID-19 have been instructed not come to the workplace and EZYAIR will send home workers who have been in close contact with anyone who has symptoms of COVID-19.
As things are moving at a rapid pace, EZYAIR will continue to take advice from Federal and State Health Departments and will keep you updated of any significant changes to these arrangements.
The entire EZYAIR team wishes you, your families and loved ones good health through the time ahead and thank you for your continued support.
Should you have any queries or require more information, please do not hesitate to contact EZYAIR HQ on 1300 399 247 or email: email@example.com