REME HALO® Ducted Air Purifiers
EZYAIR are proud to announce they are now installing REME HALO® air purifiers in both domestic and commercial premises, which have are proven to reduce airborne viruses, odours, mould & bacterial up to 99%.
The new REME HALO® is effective against all three types of indoor air pollutants:
How it works:
The REME HALO® utilises RGF’s patent-pending Reflective Electro Magnetic Energy technology. Installed into the supply side of an existing air conditioning or heating system duct, the REME HALO® produces Hydro-Peroxide plasma that is distributed through the through the duct system and then into the entire conditioned space.
Unlike passive air technologies, which need pollutants to pass through the unit for purification or filtration, the REME HALO® sweeps through the area actively purifying pollutants at the source.
In addition, charged plasma induces air born particles (such as dust, dander & pollen) to stick together, making them bigger and easier for the return air filter to catch, so the air is actively being cleaned at the same time.
Hydro-Peroxide occurs naturally in the earth’s atmosphere and are part of nature’s process of cleaning the air. To learn more about the natural cleaning powers of Hydro-Peroxides, please click here
Features and Benefits:
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mould and viruses.
- REME® HALO reduces sneeze germs by 99% before they reach 1 metre.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces.
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mould spores).
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with the existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customisation of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing and manufacturing plants/facilities to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- U.S. Military approved for mould reduction in field hospitals.
- Cruise lines, restaurants and grocery stores use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- The technology is also being introduced into public transport systems.
Note: It is recommended these units be installed by a licensed HVAC professional like EZYAIR.